Virtual One-to-One Appointment
Using Telehealth technology these online sessions give clients access to a qualified clinical soft tissue therapist who will assess the complaint, address all concerns the client may have and guide them through the rehabilitation safely over the internet.
Covid-safe, remote online appointments
All online sessions take advantage of Telehealth technology, which encorporates end-to-end encryption with peer-to-peer connections to ensure client privacy is secure. This service gives clients the remote ability to interact and engage with a qualified soft tissues therapist who can assess, advise, rehabilitate and coach them through bespoke recovery programmes.
Virtual consultations are carried out online using Telehealth Technology and offer clients an in-depth interview and assessment to identify the root cause, any predisposing factors to injury and any other health related disorders. This will be used to inform the recommended treatments and recovery plan.
These virutal online sessions take 45min are carried out online using Telehealth Technology. They are tailored to each client's needs with customized therapy to help them manage ailments, reduce pain, increase range of motion, and recover quicker.
*Accessible by anyone through any computer or smartphone these sessions offer dedicated care ensuring better outcomes in fewer sessions & in the comfort of your own home.
Summary of key points:
- Sessions are carried out using Telehealth technology.
- Clients recieve a unique link to start the session. There is no software download needed.
- Initial consultations take 45 mins an involve an in-depth interview and assessment to identify the root cause, any predisposing factors to injury and any other health related disorders. This will be used to inform the recommended treatments and recovery plan.
- Virtual one-to-one rehabilitation take upto 45 mins. In these sessions the clients recieves quality one-to-one coaching, assessing, rehabilitation and support helping them manage ailments, reduce pain, increase range of motion, and recover quicker.
- All online appointments cost at £45 a session (even if more time is required).
Registered users can access their account here
(login information required)
Subscribe for updates
AdvanceSRM is always looking to share KNOWLEDGE-BOMBS with clients & here you too can sign-up to have access to the latest social media, blogs, news, videos and research that is generated or recommended by us.