AT AdvanceSRM we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.advancesrm.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Advance Soft Tissue and Remedial Massage (AdvanceSRM), 19 Wessex Road, Horndean, Waterlooville, Hampshire. UK.
Information we may collect from you
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.advancesrm.co.uk ("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you register or book on our site, subscribe to our service, search for a service, book a treatment on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
What we do with the information we collect about you?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can also switch cookies off by using the tool located in the bottom left of the window.
Disclosure of your information
All personal details and clinical notes will be stored using Quickernotes patient visit documentation software that syncs with MINDBODY appointments, clients and providers. Quickernotes allows for quick and secure documentation of patient encounters on a desktop or tablet device. Any personal information collected via this software will not be shared with a 3rd party without permission from the client.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the applicable Service you use, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form via our website or email, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
19 Wessex Road,
Horndean, Waterlooville, Hampshire.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Subscribe for updates
AdvanceSRM is always looking to share KNOWLEDGE-BOMBS with clients & here you too can sign-up to have access to the latest social media, blogs, news, videos and research that is generated or recommended by us.